- Our default shipping agent is Canada Post, UPS, OR FedEx.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Toronto, Canada. We currently ship by ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
- Allure Aromatics takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- Additional Charges: If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 (add per box) that will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account.
- Customers using their own courier.
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.